Saturday, June 08, 2013

Lovely Lisa in Stunning Estilo Moda Duchess Satin Mermaid Wedding Dress

I received these pictures from Estilo Moda bride, Lisa yesterday and it brought such a huge smile to my face.

Lisa is one of those people who know exactly what they want down to the finest detail and she made this clear from the first day we met. We discussed her dress in great detail from the silhouette, to the fabrics, to the exact position and shape of her illusion neckline. She was so pleased with the end result. This is what she had to say:

"I can't tell you how amazing it was and how much I LOVED wearing my dress. I always thought that women who kept their dresses in boxes in the loft long after the wedding were crazy, but suddenly I can't part with it!!    I had so many compliments and it was, just perfect.   Thank you doesn't seem enough. I have recommended you to everyone I know who is engaged or hoping to be ;)"

Do enjoy viewing Lisa's gorgeous pictures...

Estilo Moda Bridal Reviews

Estilo Moda Testimonials

Estilo Moda Bridal Reviews

Estilo Moda Bridal Feedback

Estilo Moda Bridal Testimonials

Estilo Moda Bridal Reviews

Estilo Moda Bridal Feedback

I hope you enjoyed seeing pictures of Lisa in her Estilo Moda Bridal wedding dress.

To see more Estilo Moda client reviews and pictures, please Click Here to go to our website
To get your own bespoke Estilo Moda wedding dress, please go to our Website or email us via info@estilomoda.co.uk or call 01908925152

Many blessings,

Lisa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to see your comments.