Friday, October 26, 2012

2013 Wedding Trend Predictions

I've just read a very interesting post by Christine Dyer of Bridal Tweet and I have to say even though I have been married for a while, I feel inspired for the first time in a while to plan a wedding again.

Some of the trends she mentioned are:

1. Mint as a wedding colour.  Super cool and creates such a relaxed and classy atmosphere.

Wedding Paper Divas 


2. Paper Lanterns for Decorations.  Very affordable and adds a quirky quality to your day

Good Things Wedding Favors


3. Braids for your wedding hairstyle which I think is just so cute

Glendalough Manor Bride


Check out more of the amazing trends Christine talks about in her post 2013 Wedding Predictions

I hope you enjoy the post and do tell us what you will be doing with your wedding.

Many blessings,

Lisa xx
Estilo Moda
Wedding Dresses Milton Keynes
Bridal Shops Milton Keynes

2 comments:

  1. Lovely wedding Braids!:)And thanks for sharing this 2013 Wedding Trend Predictions. It's a good source of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to see your comments.