Monday, August 19, 2013

Real Wedding - Gorgeous Pictures of Nicky, Estilo Moda Bride

Nicky wanted a lace bodice and silk chiffon wedding dress with a keyhole back dress that was as light as a feather and this is what we created for her.  See her review and pictures below:

"Our wedding was amazing and I had so many compliments on my dress. It was so comfortable and light and fitted perfectly. I couldn't have asked for any better. It was really quite warm on the day of our wedding so I was so glad that we decided on the silk chiffon. And I still managed to dance the night away!

I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work.  Thank you again, your the best...

Nicky xxxxx"









2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicky, your all snapshots are outstanding and the flowers bouquet in your hand is also showing your lovely nature.
    wedding venue essex

    ReplyDelete

We would love to see your comments.